Let’s connect on Facebook
Terms of Service
1. Operators of Site
2. By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions and notices.
You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose and agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise abuse another user
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion)
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates, or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright, or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law, rule, or regulation.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pain Fix Protocol, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees, and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders, Pain Fix Protocol coaches, and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
3. Information provided on www.painfixprotocol.com, www.store.painfixprotocol.com and any sub-domains or related domains:
Is not intended to provide specific medical advice, or to claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. (You should consult with your physician prior to engaging in any strategies or suggestions contained in this site and products sold through this website.)
Is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
Is the sole property of The Pain Fix Protocol and may not be taken or displayed for use on other websites, books, or videos without explicit written permission from Yoni Whitten.
If you wish to use any text or images from this website, please email [email protected] to request permission to do so. If you do not get a reply or do not get an answer saying that we do allow you to do what you’re requesting, you may not use the text and images.
- The materials and content contained in this website (www.painfixprotoccol.com) and all products sold from this website, are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users of this website should not rely exclusively on information provided on this website for their own health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider, and you should consult your physician prior to following any information from this website.
- In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will the Pain Fix Protocol., www.painfixprotocol.com, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website or any site linked to this website, be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this website. All the information on this website (www.painfixprotocol.com) is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this website or materials sourced from this website.
- The Pain Fix Protocol makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. The Pain Fix Protocol does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. The Pain Fix Protocol does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risks associated with the use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer.
- By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Pain Fix Protocol, which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.painfixprotocol.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site.
- Pain Fix Protocol does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods, services, or products you buy from any site other than the site. Pain Fix Protocol shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Pain Fix Protocol or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. should that be the case, Pain Fix Protocol.’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
5. Confidentiality and Trade secrets:
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors, and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
- Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission fromPain Fix Protocol is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within. Plagiarizing this material directly or creating derivative works based on materials on this site is prohibited, and you will be prosecuted for doing so.
6. Newsletter Subscription:
By entering your name and email address on this website, you understand that you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no-obligation email newsletter and will receive emails from Yoni Whitten and/or the Pain Fix Protocol team.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at: Pain Fix Protocol 7827 Convoy Court Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92111
- This newsletter is offered as a free service by Pain Fix Protocol. It is 100% free and no purchase is required.
- You agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Yoni Whitten, the Pain Fix Protocol, or painfixprotocol.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list.
- If you subscribe and later decide that you don’t wish to be subscribed, you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
7. Notice about Testimonials:
- Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of the Pain Fix Protocol and painfixprotocol.com’s products, and are submitted to the Pain Fix Protocol voluntarily by customers. The Pain Fix Protocol does not fabricate false testimonials or engage in bribing customers to write testimonials.
- If you would like to submit a testimonial to the Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of the Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
- Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. We are grateful for those that take the time to share their results with us!
- All shipping rates are an estimate and are determined by the individual carriers, NOT by the Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com. They are subject to change at any time.
- All shipments that are sent express are sent through FedEx. FedEx will collect any potential customs fees. The Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com is NOT responsible for these extra expenses.
- FedEx will not deliver to PO boxes ONLY physical street addresses.
- If you refuse the package sent through FedEx, you will be charged the return fee. The Pain Fix Protocol or painfixprotocol.com is NOT responsible for covering these fees.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of an online program, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund.
- For nutritional supplement purchases, we offer a 30-day refund window only on unopened supplements. Any opened supplements are not eligible for refunds at any time. For refunds on unopened supplements, the customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.
- If you purchase supplements along with an online program, or if you receive supplements as a bonus gift when purchasing a program, the online program guarantee and the supplement guarantee are two separate policies. (See #1 above for our refund policy on online programs. See #2 above for our refund policy on nutritional supplements.) If you ask for a refund on a program after receiving supplements in your purchase package, you must also return the supplements unopened and unused in order to receive a full refund. If supplements have been opened, used, or are not returned to us, you will be charged for the cost of those supplements.
- For coaching packages, you are only eligible for a refund if you do not use the coaching services. Once you begin using coaching services, all purchases are final. Because these are services rendered, all sales are final once coaching services have started.
- All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
- See Shipping & Returns section for additional policies
- To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
11. Terms & Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions:
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on www.painfixprotocol.com, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
- You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at [email protected]
12. Terms & Conditions specific to Multiple payment purchase offers:
- You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
- You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
13. Access to Website:
The website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
14. SMS Information
15. Behavior Remarketing
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
16. FTC Disclosure
- This policy is valid from January 2016 to the present.
- This sales page is sponsored and/or created or supported by a company, organization, or group of organizations. For questions about this page, please contact us here: [email protected]
- Persons who have provided testimonials may have been thanked with a free product or service. The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content. If compensation was received for testimonials/endorsements that content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as compensated content.
- The testimonials/endorsements included on this page abide by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
- The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this sales page may have been provided compensation for our testimonials/endorsements, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with our products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this sales page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified. Questions on verification should be directed to our Support Team, here. You may also send an email to [email protected]
- When products or services from other companies are recommended, the user of this site or email newsletter subscribers should assume such links are affiliate links and that we do receive compensation from those product sales. Having said that, Pain Fiix Protocol has a strict policy of never endorsing products that we do not actually believe in.